BootsnAll Travel Network



Hello from the Algarve

Hey all…there is so much I want to write and share but there is little time now. It is very late and I have to be up early. Quickly, I am sooo enjoying my stay in southern Portugal and have one more night here before moving on to Spain. Today I explored Lagos and other beautiful spots in the Algarve region with my Portuguese friends Laura and Ricardo who I´ll tell you more about in the future…they introduced me to geocaching, a very fun way to explore this coastal area, as well as other parts of the world. And tonight, after watching some European football (aka soccer in the US) we had a fantastic dinner and fado music entertainment at a country restaurant that was fabulous. Tomorrow I will visit Tavria and try to catch up on my journal writing… I´ll be writing at the Eurail blog next, hopefully tomorrow. Hope all is well and sorry if I have not responded to your emails/comments yet…will soon!

UPDATE: Just added to quick posts at Eurail blog! I´m off to explore Tavria for the afternoon.

Tags: , ,



5 Responses to “Hello from the Algarve”

  1. Ray Grieselhuber Says:

    Hi Kelly,

    Thanks for stopping by my weblog the other day – even though I just returned from a year long trip, I’m jealous of you. I’ll be checking back often to see how you do.

    Happy travels!

  2. Posted from United States United States
  3. Aunt Catherine Says:

    Just enjoy yourself, Kel…..don’t worry about answering our comments. I for one love reading your blog and it’s great that you even can keep up with that! You also need your rest!
    Portugal sounds wonderful. Wish I had known all these things when I took off 25 years ago.

  4. Posted from United States United States
  5. Joseph Christopher Says:

    Hey Kelly,

    I put the alias Christopher there to help you quickly sort through the Joe’s in your life….

    Glad to hear you are doing well. Denise went up to see your Mom on Monday. The kids had a great time….We miss you and hope you are doing great…I will check back on your blog from time to time…

  6. Posted from United States United States
  7. Jennifer Morgan Says:

    Hi Kel,

    So great to hear what you have been doing with yourself! Sounds like you are having a blast. Amanda especially looks forward to checking in with you:) Who need bedtime stories when we have your blog.

    We all miss you and love hearing your updates on your daily travels….you go girl!!! Big hugs and kisses from the kiddies…have fun, be well and stay safe

  8. Posted from United States United States
  9. soap central oltl Says:

    soap central oltl

    SomegifttoME 369980 Fresh news on soap central oltl.

  10. Posted from Hong Kong Hong Kong