BootsnAll Travel Network



Confession

I’ve got a huge crush on Jack Black.

Yup.

Joaquin Phoenix is a hottie getting lots of love these days for his excellent Johnny Cash performance, but Jack Black has him beat, hands down. JB is funny as heck and a little wild. I’ve been known to admire the off-balance ones from time to time, and he surely fits the bill.

I probably won’t run out to see King Kong right away, but it’s definitely time to rent School of Rock and High Fidelity again. This guy cracks me up, and the more laughs for me these days, the better. I truly need my friends, family and the occasional random wacko celebrity to help keep me from getting too serious or stressed during this whole life transition stuff. Sometimes I just have to take a break from all the travel planning to be silly for a bit…and make sure I keep laughing out loud!!

There, I’ve said it. I have a crush on an eccentric rockin’ film star with a fantastic grimace. I feel much better now.

Don’t miss him Saturday night with Neil Young on SNL. I don’t have TIVO, so you know where I’ll be 🙂

Now back to your regularly scheduled travel blog.

Tags: ,



One Response to “Confession”

  1. Flicka Says:

    Shhh, I have a crush on him too. However, if I had to chose between Jack Black & Joaquin Phoenix, I’d have to go with Joaquin. I’ve loved him since he was called Leaf waaaay back when the movie Parenthood was out.

  2. Posted from United States United States