BootsnAll Travel Network



Ciao from Italia!

I’ve made it to Italy, home of my ancestors, and the food that is NOT going to help my bathing suit appearances this summer.

It’s exciting to be here, knowing that tomorrow I will be meeting up with my aunt and uncle in Venice, who I will be visiting with and traveling with for the next two weeks or so.

My first few minutes in Italy were slightly challenging, and boy do I need to work on learning this language..but I’m just really happy to be here — after three months in Europe, it is nice to sort of feel like I’m arriving at a second home, and being with family for a few days will make it extra special…

And as for my family that I won’t see here this week…I’m missing you right now, but pretty sure that we will all visit this country together one day. Love to you all, esp. Mom and Dad.
Oh, and a special Happy Birthday to Dan! Happy 23 and enjoy the weekend bro!

Tags: , ,



5 Responses to “Ciao from Italia!”

  1. Michael Says:

    Hey Kelly,
    Glad to know that you made it to Italia. Enjoy your time with Aunt Catherine. I’m sure Aunt Catherine will give you a thorough update on things back home (namely that as of today the Yanks are .5 game back on Boston) but she also should be bringing you a gift from Jo and I. Have fun in Italy. Miss you too, but glad you’re there.
    Love you,
    MAA

  2. Posted from United States United States
  3. Anonymous Says:

    cookware…

    cookware news and reviews…

  4. Posted from Netherlands Netherlands
  5. steph Says:

    OH Girl! I am soooo jealous 🙂 Have a ball and eat some Gelati for me and drink alittle Pino for me as well…

  6. Michelle Glennon Says:

    Hi, Kelly! Just siging June birthday cards for my donors and thought about you with your bday right around the corner. What an incredible adventure you are having! Look forward to seeing you in August. All my best! Michelle

  7. Posted from United States United States
  8. qmov double penetration Says:

    qmov double penetration

    SomegifttoME 450961 Info about qmov double penetration.

  9. Posted from Romania Romania