BootsnAll Travel Network



Introduction

Hello! (For those of you who don’t know me already) I’m Llew. Welcome to my travel ‘blog. By checking out this page periodically you’ll be able to follow me on my (roughly) year long trip round the world. For an approximate schedule of the trip, and to learn a bit more about me, check out the entry entitled The Man and The Plan.

I’m aiming to make updates to this ‘blog throughout the trip at a rate of (about) one a week. Included will be diary type entries, documenting where I’ve been, what I’ve seen and done, and who I’ve met recently, as well as digital photos taken during my travels.

You can navigate around either by following the entries in chronological order, or by picking out a category of entry that interests you from the list on the left of the screen.

You’ll also be able to make comments on pretty much any of the entries. Just keep in mind that more or less anyone will be able to read them (including all my relatives and any strangers who are reading.) So… While you’re encouraged to make comments galore, if there’s anything you don’t want the whole world reading, just e-mail it to me at llewtravel at yahoo dot ca

Sooo… Enjoy my travel ‘blog, have fun following along, and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don’t hesitate to let me know about things to do or eat, or places to stay, or people to meet, or just anything at all about the places I’ll be visiting!



Tags:

Comments are closed.