BootsnAll Travel Network



Thailand – Final Tally

Click here to see my route in Thailand.

BEST thing: Natural beauty & Cheapness

WORST thing: Smell of sewage, being lied to and tried to sell something every 2 seconds, inconvenient services, and…. THE HEAT.

What I’ll Miss the Most: FRESH and mouth watering fruit shakes for less than a dollar. Also, fresh and cheap pineapple.

Favorite Place Visited: Ko Phi Phi. We only spent 2 days there and I wish we spent more there and didn’t even go to Ko Samui or some other places. When we rented a boat and were boated around the islands and snorkeled in Monkey Bay was one of the best days.

Most Overrated: Patong and Ko Samui. Granted, we were only in Samui two days and we REALLY didn’t explore very much. Patong was just disgusting. Both were so utterly touristy that there was no charm or flavor at all.

Most Underrated: Maybe Ko Tao, although it isn’t unpopular or anything. But there weren’t tons of people there. It was small and interesting and I remember flying around on the motorbike.



Tags:

2 responses to “Thailand – Final Tally”

  1. Carl says:

    That’s great with a little summary of good & bad things! Unlike a great big percentage of the Swedish population, I haven’t been to Asia – but I’ll be sure to remember your travel tips if I ever go there!

  2. kelly says:

    thanks Carl!! 🙂 I could make a better listi f i had more time…maybe some other day!