BootsnAll Travel Network



Teeth!!!

I HATE going to the dentist. But I have to admit, this trip wasn’t so bad. I went to the guy that Brooke recommended and it actually turned out pretty decent. I mean, it was hell on earth while they scraped and grinded my teeth but the overall experience was much better than the previous place I had gone.

I woke up this morning with no plan of going to the dentist anytime soon and then for some reason I decided to just call up and see if I could get in sometime before I leave. The receptionist told me that they could see me the Thursday after Thanksgiving and when I asked if they had anything sooner she said, how about 4pm today? At first I said no but after going over it in my head about how important it is to make sure my teeth are in good shape before I leave I called back and told them i’ll come in.

I got everything done in 2 hours and i’m now back at work. Turns out I have a bunch of cavities and my wisdom teeth have to come out. I have been getting ear aches and ear infections on top of your normal tooth aches in the back of my mouth that I never really thought were because of the wisdom teeth. I’m hoping that they are the reason and that when they come out my health will improve too.

I’m running out of time but i’ll be making an appointment as soon as possible for the oral surgeon to get these son of a bitches out!

Countdown: 1 month 12 days



Tags:

-2 responses to “Teeth!!!”

  1. ash says:

    uggggh. Had my widoms out some years ago. I wish you well!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *