BootsnAll Travel Network



Responsibility Reschmonsibility

After a year of putting off some of the most important responsibilities I have finally decided I will feel better just taking care of them before I leave rather than having them linger while i’m gone only to have to be confronted when I return.

It all started with the dentist last week and since then I have been in a mood to just take care of business. I took my car into Pep Boys last week to see if they could repair one of my tires that had a nail stuck in it. I have been driving around with that thing in there for the last few months and I only had to fill up my tire a couple of times. Turns out it is unrepairable and I had to get 3 new tires. I was ready to just leave on my trip and have my car sit around on terrible tires but that really wouldn’t be fair to whoever will be taking care of it while i’m gone. Last thing I need is my dad to blow out a tire on his way to Home Depot.

So, paying off credit cards, dentist and doctor visits and fixing up my car to make sure it is in decent condition are just some of the non-travel related things I have had to spend money on over the last week.

Oh and guess what?

5 weeks till my last day of work.



Tags: , , ,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *