BootsnAll Travel Network



So what’s next?

You are probably wondering what kind of crazy adventure I am going to get myself into next. I can’t only about a week and a half home and I’m already daydreaming about travel. I honestly thought it would take a little longer. Thailand is the first place I have been that I have an instant urge to return to. I also would like to see more of central Africa while it is still untouched by travel.

I have had a lot of dream trips in mind over the last few years and the one I actually just took was a little off course at times and I spent more money than I should have on airfare with poor planning. I’d like to limit the amount of flying for my next travels. Maybe London to Saigon overland by train that way I’m only putting a few hundred dollars on the one-way flight to London and I can get there non-stop from Tampa. I’d like to take Spanish lessons at some point to get a basic understanding and then eventually travel through Central America to get my practice. I would like to get back to Africa for a safari and Kilimanjaro climb but I have to smart about this and that is just too costly for the amount of time I would get to be there.

I’m still set for school in the fall and a class over the summer and I don’t plan on doing epic trips for awhile and most likely after I graduate but in the mean time I will just have to figure out a nice 1-2 week spot to get to.



Tags: ,

2 responses to “So what’s next?”

  1. Kristen says:

    TOLD YA SO:)

    Kristen Says:
    May 23rd, 2007 at 7:20 pm
    Joey,

    It’s been great reading your blog and yes, I had some flashbacks to my trip in ‘05 and got really, really, jealous at some points but I know the feeling at the end, when you just want to get home. Unfortunately, approximately 2 months from now (maybe less, maybe more) you will think to yourself “what was I in such a hurry to get home to?”. Happy travels and welcome home!

    Kristen in Clearwater, FL

  2. Paula says:

    So what’s next??? How about coming to see all your friends at your old job???? hmmm??? Have you forgotten about us? Tsk Tsk on ya! :

  3. RIGA says:

    AT WHAT POINT DO I STOP COMING TO THIS SITE ?

    HOW ABOUT

    NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!
    HAHA
    PEACE

  4. Carlos A says:

    Word Joe Are u stopping by Chase to say hi or what!!??

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *