BootsnAll Travel Network



Small World

Met someone who went to RPI for grad school today – graduated in Comp Sys the same year as Adam. His father owns the photo shop where we got visa photos printed this morning and couldn’t stop gushing about how excited he was for his son to be home in Mumbai for a visit. This is the first person we’ve met in India who’s gone out of the country for University – let alone a small college in upstate New York. What a coincidence that we happened to stop in his father’s shop!

In other news, if you happen to be a fan of Bollywood movies – check out Tara Rum Pum when it comes out and look for us in the audience of the car race scenes. We spent yesterday in the sun being extras for the movie. We made 500 Rupees each!

Tonight, our hotel room is an airplane seat on the way to Singapore.



Tags:

One response to “Small World”

  1. Donna says:

    I may have to become a fan of Bollywood just so I can see your debut. Don’t let stardom go to your heads.
    Miss you guys lots. Thought of Cara when I read this: http://www.theonion.com/content/node/41676
    And Adam, I really miss having a drinking buddy to help boycott the Factset training happy hour. I stayed home and perused the dictionary instead. (not kidding – it was german though so it counts as fun and studying)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *