BootsnAll Travel Network



Qatar

On the 29th we travel from Kathmandu to Doha, Qatar. We had to resist the urge to foray into Qatar for a day or two, but in the end the lack of interest and costs involved in visiting the richest country in the world dissuaded us. Instead we get to spend the whole night in the “esteemed” Doha airport, followed by a morning flight to Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania.

Hurray for our 6th continent, and we haven’t given up on the 7th yet.



Tags: , ,

4 responses to “Qatar”

  1. Emily says:

    You were’nt even lured to Dubai to go skiing in a mall ?!?

  2. Ernst says:

    You’ve only been to 5 continents including Eurasia.

  3. admin says:

    Ernie deserves a blue ribbon in diligence. Unfortunately for him we were including previous trips as well. Still, he should get something. Maybe a stuffed Qatar camel?

    Emily, don’t worry. I’ve gotten plenty of duty-free shopping in. It’s the best way to window shop!

  4. Ernst says:

    Let me rephrase my earlier slapdown. What I meant is that there are only 6 continents in the world, not 7. If you’ve visited 5/6 of them, including both East Eurasia and West Eurasia, you’re doing quite well.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *