BootsnAll Travel Network



Last day in NZ (we think)

Yesterday, we were shopping in Auckland and noticed that Friday is December 1st, not Thursday. Oops. Our flight is Friday. This meant we dropped our car off and booked into an airport hotel a day early. Oops. Fortunately, Auckland is a fun city to hang out in, and the airport B&B is nice. Unfortunately, we left one of the best backpackers/campsites in NZ a day early to head to Auckland. Although, we would have probably gotten sick of the big fluffy pillows, free laundry, free bikes, and unlimited quantities of freshly squeezed orange juice picked from the trees out front… or at least that’s what we keep telling ourselves.

Note to selves: Double check all dates of flights and cross-reference with the current date.

Second note to selves: People find it very odd when you ask what day of the week it currently is.

Off to Country #3 tomorrow, Australia!



Tags:

3 responses to “Last day in NZ (we think)”

  1. Veronica says:

    It sounds like you guys had a wonderful time exploring New Zealand. Good luck in Austrailia, and I hope it is just as much fun!

    Veronica

  2. Matt says:

    I’m glad you guys are having enough fun to lose track of the days. Enjoy being upside down some more.

    Oh, and if you lost track of the day, perhaps you didn’t hear the democrats took over both houses of congress? What other bogus news should we post to your blog?

    Matt

  3. Nancy Rush says:

    Hey Cara & Adam –

    I’ve just caught up on your blog and I can’t begin to explain how jealous I am! I’m so thrilled for you guys – sounds like you had a fabulous time in NZ. Can’t wait to read more about your adventures!

    Vicariously,
    Nancy

  4. JJ says:

    you pulled a donna

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *