BootsnAll Travel Network



Hello, Girl Scout Readers In Alabama!

Hello. Girl Scout Readers in Alabama!

Your Girl Scout Leader, Becky, sent me an email telling me how you are all reading my blog.

I wanted to say thankyou! It is such an honor to have you experiencing the trip along with me.

I have learned a great deal so far on my trip about myself and other cultures. You might have read(back at the beginning part of this blog), that I am devoting several years of my life to the service of others. I know that this is what the Girls Scouts are all about, too!

I really want to encourage your group to volunteer as much as you can-for me, volunteering has been such a wonderful experience. I have grown alot as a person and I have developed some traits in myself because of putting myself in situations which require compassion. Among these traits are organization, courage, confidence, and humility.

Volunteering also has helped my appreciate everything I have-family, loved ones, friends, pets, food, a house..so many things that others don´t have that I have taken for granted in my own life. We have so much, and we take that for granted. Often, people don´t want to share their time, their money or their resources-but when they truly give, they realize that is the best thing of all.

There was Girl Scout troop here in the past-they worked with the women´s artesian groups. They helped paint signs, they played with the kids, and they helped with starting up a ¨keep our community clean and green¨project. They found the courage to live here for a few weeks, in spite of the bugs and the bats!

I hope you keep reading!

gg



Tags: , , ,

14 responses to “Hello, Girl Scout Readers In Alabama!”

  1. Thank you very much for posting the list, I was dying to find out the results. Yay! Such an honour *^_____^*

  2. NFL Helmets says:

    How utterly presumptuous to claim and try to enforce onto others that which YOU believe. How utterly unChristian. How utterly despicable and sorry.

  3. Hi there, I was wondering do you think you may have some guest post oppertunitys available at all? I would love to help with your site if I could, if possible respond here and let me know!

  4. The cokst of these medicines is rlughly arpund $10 for a 10
    cc vial, which is sufficient for fifteen weeks.

    Review my web-site … anti aging supplements amazon; successstudyabroad.com,

  5. Beau says:

    While testosterone treatment ffor men who desire it may
    provide nuerous health benefits liuke sexual
    function, mood, muscle strength and improved
    energy, there’s also a long list of possible effects of
    taking testosterone.

    Here is my weblog … anti aging supplements ffor men (Beau)

  6. Finley says:

    Vape oil is offered in a bottle, typically a 10ml plastic
    dropper bottle or a pre-filled non reusable cartridge.

    My homepage best vaporizer for weed (Finley)

  7. Hulda says:

    The Grenco Science GPro is just one variation on the very same tool that’s
    likewise marketed as the x and the k-vape Pen Pro It’s the embodiment of
    a generic best vaporizer for weed [Hulda], with none of the wonderful touches that its successor offers.

  8. The rewsults showed that of the 12 Sexuality measurements 10,
    in thee questionnaire were significantly improved for
    men in the testosterone group.

    Stop by my blog ost :: http://magnuscommunications.co/component/k2/itemlist/user/306311.html

  9. Mildred says:

    Men with low testosterone levels in the body may have
    decreased exhaustion, moodiness and sex drive.

    Have a look at my blog :: testosterone thsrapy for female to
    male; Mildred,

  10. Lending quantities on Streamline re-finances where an appraisal is
    gotten could consist of closing prices as long as the last funding quantity fulfills demands
    connected to the evaluated worth.

    Here is my site – fha mortgage mcallen tx

  11. Before the FHA was developed, it prevailed for home owners Go to Valley FHA Loan Pros on ActiveRain.com
    take down 50% of the worth of the home as a down payment on short-term balloon mortgages, which plainly had not been functional moving forward.

  12. barrage lalla takerkouste au maroc – agence du bassin hydraulique de tensift…

    barrage lalla takerkouste au maroc – agence bassin hydraulique tensift…

  13. barrage lalla takerkouste au maroc – agence du bassin hydraulique de tensift…

    barrage lalla takerkouste au maroc – agence bassin hydraulique tensift…

  14. http://www.eajila.com/

    Free classified advertising worldwide have a distinctive and best connection with advertising around enjoy investing have a great time in advertising free advertising posting site…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *