BootsnAll Travel Network



Another hot day at the beach! 28th Feb.

Pau Brazil -national tree of BrazilMr bikiniChe on ankle!Amazing waves!The girl from IpanemaLife is hell here! Slow everything – dont know when to get a beer, when to get a coke, when to get a water! Think, think, think, that,s all I do all day! It,s so hot I can,t do anything else! I did go to the Botanical Gardens today for 3 hours and whilst very wet and tropical, absolutely incredible too. I couldn,t believe the size of some of the plants. Busy Lizzies growing like weeds all over the place and the orchids, yes the orchids, my favourite flower, were amazing. I was in heaven and took nearly as many photographs as the Carnival! I had tea and water and set off back to the hostel for beach wear. The taxis are annoying me with their prices but I am stuck if i dont want to spend hours on some of the local buses. It became quite cloudy on the beach and a wind got up – brill! I bought a beer and settled in my chair whilst everyone else was packing up to leave! I am having a beach day tomorrow and then Thursday is home day – well the beginning of home so i dont think I,ll write on here again. So for this trip I say adios me amigos!
Chao Janxx



Tags:

Leave a Reply