BootsnAll Travel Network



Saly beach

Well everyone should be happy to know that, as am I, that saly beach is much nicer than saint Louis beach! No dead animals! Though this place is so so so expensive! Because it has a good beach it is like the French peoples Mexico and the prices show it! The beach here goes on forever! And though I’m not on the each like the last place it is right down the road!

There are tons of large hotels on the beach front and tons of houses on the beach, as well as lots of huge houses for sale! It is nice to stroll the beach though, try to dodge all the women selling jewelry and avoid all the men wanting to walk with you and enjoy the water and watch the fishermen in pirogues. I’m amazed at how many places in Senegal, here and in saint Louis, have so much free wifi! It’s everywhere! Idont even think we have that much in the US! but I’m not complaining it definitely helps me stay in touch!!

My French is getting better as I think I had a 3 hour conversation with a guy who walked along the beach with me. Doesn’t mean it’s good, just better. But it’s also nice sometimes to pretend I don’t know any so I can make a quick get away!! Haha!



Tags:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *