BootsnAll Travel Network



Onto my last country for now: turkey

Egypt is amazing!! I had an absolute blast!! After Luxor we had to say bye to the other group which was sad because Tom got really close with Emily, Jack and I. But we headed out to hurghada on the coast which was amazing! The water was so blue and salty! The first day I just chillled on the beach and by the pool and we all went to the tourist area and met george’s brother!! The next day we headed out snorkeling in a couple areas and then went to an amazing island. The snorkeling wAS cool because we saw eels and could play with jellyfish but it was way too crowded in a lot of spots! That night we headed to a dance club with George. It was mostly just Em, Jack and I dancing til the wee hours of the morning! The next day we had to say bye to Jack and Leanna, which is so sad because Em and Jack and I got along sooo well! Emily, Sarah, and I went on to dahab, and we had a new group: Caitlin, Nicole and Anita and their leader willy! Em, Caitlin and I were climbing the Sinai mtns to watch the subset that night so it was a long day. We started our trek up the mtn at 1 am, but the sunrise was great! We walked back down 3,750 steps to the bottom on the stairs of penance. The rest of the week in dahab was mostly swimming and relaxing! The red sea is the second saltiest in the world so super fun and easy to swim in! The snorkeling in the blue hole was the best snorkeling I’ve done in my life and swimming in the crystal clear waters of the blue lagoon was awesome! The rest of our time at night was spent going to nice restaurants and hitting up the bars! It was awesome! The oe bad thing was that my bag that had my wallet and camera got stolen/lost. Oops! Thank god I spent so much time uPloading photos to this blog in morocco and I have pictures from lots of friends!!
Last night was the bug goodbye when I had to say bye to George and Emily! And today I boarded a plane for turkey, and met up with Greg ward in Istanbul! I’m so happy another person is here so I don’t have to be depressed about missing all my friends!! And turkey so far is beautiful and so modern compared to africa!! Greg and I think were gonna head along the west coast to anatalya fr the next two weeks and then it’s time to head home!! It’s so weird to think I’m headed home in two weeks!!! Don’t get me wrong I’m excited to see eeryone, but it’s sad!



Tags:

2 responses to “Onto my last country for now: turkey”

  1. Lindsey says:

    not sad at all… can’t wait to see you!!

  2. Summer says:

    I’m excited to see you too!! I can’t wait!!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *