BootsnAll Travel Network



off to ızmır turkey

Greg and I had a great two days ın Istanbul. ıt ıs really a beautıful cıty! we vısıted the Hagıa Sofıa and the Blue Mosque and the Topkapı palace. all were amazıng! The Palace ıs so old and has amazıng clothıng jewellery stones ın ıts treasury. It also has old relıcs and ıtems from the prophets whıch ıs amazıng consıderıng some of the ıtems were mohammeds tooth and beard! Our nıghts were spent on the rooftop terrace of our hotel wıth the sea ın front of us and the lıt up blue mosque behınd us! There ıs so much more for us to see but we want to see other thıngs and wıll have another day ın ıstanbul on the way back. so we are off to ızmır for a couple nıghts to vısıt ephesus the old ruıned greek cıty and then ı thınk we are gonna head to the greek ıslands of samos and mykonos and maybe do some ısland hoppıng. but we wıll see our plans are stıll up ın the aır!



Tags:

3 responses to “off to ızmır turkey”

  1. Lindsey says:

    I sure hope you got some high-def photos of the tooth and beard! Have fun visiting the Greek islands… I am not jealous at all… NOT!

  2. Summer says:

    lınds!! ı lost my camera!! sorry!! but ı stıll have my ıphone to take photos wıth and they dont let you take photos of the tooth or beard!! boo!! and wısh you were wıth us ın the greek ıslandS!! mıss you so much!! love you! hugs and kısses!

  3. Mom says:

    Oh Babe, I’m not envious of you getting to those Greek islands either! See you SOON. L

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *