BootsnAll Travel Network



Headed back to the ship tomorrow!

Girls and I before heading in to the rugby 7s tournament

So tomorrow is the trip back to the ship…. it is always good and bad. The funny part is everyone asks if you are ready to go back to the ship and that is one of the hardest questions to answer. Yes of course I’m ready to get back to the sun and the beaches and see my friends on ship… but at the same time it is so hard to leave your friends back home again. I am so separated on the ship and I miss my friends back home but I am not one of those homesick people who dwells and can only think of them. I think I do very well and am “fine” without my friends from home. But once I come home and spend any time with them again I remember exactly why each person is my friend, and that makes it not fun to go back to the ship. That and the fact that I am going back to the ship to work for five months. But my bags are packed, my flight leaves Duluth at 7 am and I am basically ready to go besides a couple things I have to pick up and put in the mail! I hope this finds everyone well and I will try very hard to keep you up to date via this blog. I have a feeling the pictures wont be as common as I hope but I will try. As spoiled as I am It makes things hard when pictures won’t upload from my phone!!



Tags:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *