BootsnAll Travel Network



Vacation!!

Everyone enjoying the International Rugby 7s in VegasSo I am hoping this will work well to keep everyone updated on my life. I didn’t send out too many email updates this last contract because I got my new handy dandy iPhone and that meant I hated stopping at the Internet cafe to write updates 🙁 sorry!! But this will hopefully work well so I can blog from my phone and you can all subscribe to get updates! But bare with me while I figure this whole blogging thing out!!So I am in Minneapolis as we speak, finishing up 6 weeks vacation!! The first two weeks were spent in Duluth and then traveling with chris, Bryan and Kristen in Ireland. That trip was amazing!! Here are some of the highlights: a great time in Dublin at the Guinness factory and the Dublin castle, a trip to cork, seeing the city gaol and getting a private tour of the Jameson factory, a trip around the ring of beara ending in a stay at a five star hotel, and a gorgeous view of the cliffs of moher. We then flew to London where we stayed at the generator which is the hostel Bryan used to work at, so you can imagine the fun we had there! I then got to visit phil and Faye outside of Manchester!! All in all it was a great time where I luckily got to spend time with friends new and old!I then got to have some down time while I visited my dad in Illinois!! It was nice to spend time with him and have good food and catch up with the family! I went from my dad’s to napa valley California with my mom and sister, it was a really great trip that included lots of wine tasting, a trip to the beautiful redwoods, a night tour of Alcatraz, indoor skydiving and catching the show wicked!!I went from California to Colorado where I caught up with my girls: Tasia, annie and Theresa and also got to catch up with my buddy Nick! We went snowboarding, dinners and sleepovers just like old times!! From Colorado I went to Las Vegas with Tasia, Kourtney and Bear, where we met up with Greg and Kevin and kevins family and friends. We stayed at the flamingo right in the middle of the strip…. It was an epic trip that included randomly running into the mens rugby coach in the middle of the strip, the international 7s rugby tournament, and way too much champagne at some points.I am going to be in the cities until Thursday and headed back to the ship and warm weather! on Saturday! I am not totally ready but my bank account probably is ready for me to start making money again!



Tags: , , , ,

2 responses to “Vacation!!”

  1. Lindsey says:

    no shout out from your fun times in Mpls?! WTF?? i’ll fill your readers in then… (summers POV) while i was in Minneapolis, i had the best time, it started when my BFF Lindsey picked me up from the airport and we stayed up late chatting and laughing about my wild antics… The next day Lindsey had to work a bit, but her BF Jaime and i had a great time, like usual, we watched a wonderful movie (17 again) and took her adorable dog on a nice walk. That night David came over to Lindsey’s and we made chicken tacos (thanks Jaime) and then had a late night visit from Bear (thanks for the crazy poop lady story!!) Wed Lindsey was able to work from home in the afternoon, so tiny, David, Lindsey and I got lunch at a local deli and then started making plans for BINGO!! Lindsey was able to find a few local bars that had bar-ingo and boy did we have a good time. I even won the coverall at one of the bars!! Go me!! Then Thursday, tiny took me to my bus and i headed back to duluth… i’ll miss my BFF Lindsey and look forward to my return to Mpls in May… XOXO Lindsey Rocks!

    (lindsey POV again)
    Summer i miss you! XO

  2. Amy says:

    ummm…. you forgot about us too! Summer also visited with amy and baby Ben and “squished” his cheeks till he cried. Well not really but we did get to visit 🙂 Good times! have fun in the sun! miss ya!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *