BootsnAll Travel Network



End of tour and in Nairobi with Chelsy safe and sound

The tour ended yesterday!! Sorry I was off the radar so long but overland tours don’t really allow for too much internet time! Rather than go through absolutely everything in the last three weeks I will simply go through some brief highlights and it will probably be enough. The pictures unfortunately will have to wait as I am not allowed to upload any right now.

so here goes: after leaving zambia we went to lake malawi , which is beautiful. The highlight there was that we had a bag night where we all got one garbage bag and had to wear it and make ourselves into animals out of it… awesome! Then we were off to Tanzania where we went to zanzibar. Zanzibar is amazing and beautiful we did a spice tour and stayed in historic stone town one night and then headed to north beach and went snorkeling! it was amazing. Then we headed up to the serengeti and the ngorogoro crater and saw all of the Big 5! it was amazing!! so many babies and so many animals! Then nairobi and now with Chelsy!

I will update more now but this is all the time I have at the moment! Thank you everyone for the comments! I love to hear from you all!!



Tags:

2 responses to “End of tour and in Nairobi with Chelsy safe and sound”

  1. dad says:

    Hey Summer; Glad to hear from you. I’m glad to hear Chelsy is hangin with you now , for a while. LIVE! LIVE! Enjoy yourself. But stay in touch! Cause I / We Love you !!! Have fun Summer . Love … Dad

  2. Summer says:

    Been having a great time with chels! Miss you and love you!!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *