BootsnAll Travel Network



New Pictures

I’m out of order? You’re out of order. This whole dang blog is out of order!  In any case, we have posted new photos going back to March 9 in the entry entitled El Bolson. Check them out.

The guanaco is an animal related to the llama. Lots of them live in Patagonia.

resizedtorresdelpainevicuna_11.jpg

The photos blew me away. Get it? Ha, ha. Yes, my sense of humor has become quite sophistimacated. I think David Byrne of the Talking Heads said that the more one drives the more stupid one becomes. Having just completed a long-darn road trip, me can he no know what he is talking about. Me no more stupid than before.

resizedushuaiablowingtree_1.jpg

 This plane picture is sort of random, but here it is.  It is in Chile along the Carretera Austral. We have no idea of its history.

 resizedairplane_1.jpg

 So it turns out the extra spare tires were not just for that rugged safari look. They actually came in quite handy.

resizedflat_1.jpg



Tags:

3 Responses to “New Pictures”

  1. Jules Says:

    You are too funny !

  2. Posted from United States United States
  3. Damon Says:

    That plane picture is crazy. My god.

  4. Posted from United States United States
  5. admin Says:

    Jules,
    You too are funny.

    Damon,
    Yeah, when I got out to take a picture I was half-hoping there was an owner around so I could find out a little more about it. The other half of me was a little scared of someone who had a plane carcass in the middle of nowhere.

  6. Stephen Says:

    I like three of the first 4 photos: the guanaco, the trees, and the airplane. You have managed to compose the shots so they focus exclusively on your subject, with no distracting clutter. The economy of style works in this instance because the subjects are more than capable of engaging the viewer’s interest, given their inherent humor. The fourth photo is not in the same league: it might have been helpful to have captured the entire auto in the shot by moving the camera frame slightly to the right.

  7. Posted from United States United States
  8. admin Says:

    Thanks Stephen,
    Tell me more when you have a chance.
    Dan

  9. Posted from United States United States