BootsnAll Travel Network



Help, I am stuck under a pile of papers and I can’t get up

 The worst thing about coming home is taking care of all the niggly little things that have been piling up for months. I won’t whine about them here.  Give me a call if you like to hear people b* and moan. However, as I am digging through piles of papers looking for ‘this and that’ I come across this birthday card from the past. Funny thing is that more than one person has sent the same card to me.  I told you my sense of humor is quite sophisticated. Real highbrow stuff and those who know me are aware of it.  I think I will frame the card which is shown below. 

 

Another coinkidink- Giselle bought a pair of sandals from e-bay. Hold on, that’s not the coincidence part.  The seller is half of the VW Vagabonds. The who-what-now? Go to their web page at www.vwvagabonds.com.  They are a couple who were on the road for three years in a VW van and there are similarities to our journeys. They have many beautiful pictures on their site which is entertaining and informative.

Come on, that’s pretty random isn’t it?

scan.jpg

 

 

 

 

 



Tags:

One Response to “Help, I am stuck under a pile of papers and I can’t get up”

  1. Lydia Says:

    Dan, I think I gave you that card a while back. You do seem to be going a bit crazy…is it the paperwork, the suits and ties that you are buying, or the U.S.?

  2. Posted from United States United States
  3. Jules Says:

    that’s funny…hee hee hee…the kid in the card said, “lake”

  4. Posted from United States United States
  5. Gatt Maffney Says:

    Here’s an amazing shot of Potosi:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Potosi_air.jpg

  6. Posted from United States United States