BootsnAll Travel Network



Photos from the Deep Blue

It’s really hard to take photos underwater, most of the ones I took came out blue and dull, as colour fades as you go deeper. Here are a few I think are ok.

First a quick photo of the place I was staying.
tio

And of the people this craziness happened with. On the left is Rob, my diving buddy and on the right is Anna, the divemaster.
anna

Somethings I found under there…

stuff

yo

ya

more

And I found Nemo!!
nemo

Proof that I was actually down there
moi



Tags: , ,

3 responses to “Photos from the Deep Blue”

  1. Harnoor says:

    Wow!! That is just brilliant….its an entirely different world down there…one we are not even aware of, let alone exposed to! So whats happening with your India plans? Where all in India do you plan to go?

  2. Claire says:

    Hi! Good to see you’re still reading.
    I’m heading to India on the 2nd of June. I’m flying into Chennai, then moving up to Kolkata and teaching in Shillong for the summer. Can’t wait!

  3. Harnoor says:

    Hmm … Chennai? Thats a strange choice of cities:)….try to make a trip to Pondicherry (a small french town, 4 hours by road) and the temples of Mahabalipuram (2 hours by road) from Chennai….also, the beaches of Puri in Orissa (halfway from Chennai to Kolkata) are untouched and brilliant…Let me know if you fly through Delhi where I live…