BootsnAll Travel Network



Lima Photos Part 2

This is going to be the most random selection of photographs, I`ll just throw up as many as I can before my time on this thing runs out and I get tapped on the shoulder. I`ll have more up soon on my smugmug.

My matador outfit! I´ve been trying to get this up for ages. This is before I acquired snot-of-child on my sleeve.
IMGP0295.jpg

This is the cake cart. I haven´t managed to find it again since. Damn good cakes. There you can see Elsa buying them for us.
DSC01110.jpg

These are the Brazilian dancers we met in the Brazilian Embassy. Seems they like posing as much as I do.
DSC01123.jpg

This is a very bad photo of the multicoloured bus we thought we were going to have a wild night on!
DSC01129.jpg

This is the woodwork class in Casa Del Niños. You can see the houses they made the other day.
IMGP0226.jpg

An internet place we found. there was nothing under the sign so the net cafe must be up there some where. I was too busy marching in my matador outfit to find out.
IMGP0313.jpg

The Nutty Professor, The Matador and a freaked out Cielo. What a team.
IMGP0274.jpg

Cakes. Dont think they need anymore of an introduction. You have no idea how hard it is walking past shop after shop with cakes like these.
IMGP0267.jpg

The coolest house in the world, the Boat House. Apologies, the only photo of it I have has me in it. This house is in the middle of grey half made building and has a mini desert next to it. It´s incredibly out of place but that makes it all the better.
IMGP0262.jpg


In other news: results are in. I have a degree!!



Tags:


-11 responses to “Lima Photos Part 2”

  1. Eoin Thynne says:

    Hello Claire,
    Congratulations on obtaining your degree and every success and good wish for the future.
    I am fascinated as I read the extent of your travels and the work you have undertaken. A real missioner and ambassador for Ireland.
    I look forward to reading the ‘Travel Diary’ when published and hopefully will receive a signed copy! It has the makings of a great story.
    Wishing you a safe journey and every good wish on the next stage of your journey.
    Slán agus beannacht. Eoin.