BootsnAll Travel Network



The Last Straw!!!

Warning this is an anti Canada/Ontario Rant so those who might be offended please read NO further!!!

Finally received the Small Claims Court judgment in my case with the school board.

Dismissed!!!

Which means there is absolutely NO justice for the common man in the Canadian/Ontario courts! Especially when the JP hearing the case was still a practicing lawyer in Hick town Lindsay. I consider that a conflict of interest as she can’t possibly be impartial when hearing a case where Simple Serpents are involved!!

This supposed democracy that we live in where we get to “vote” for hand picked representatives & only around 30% of the population takes part in the obscenely expensive farce, is in actuality a dictatorship run by tax-payer paid “Simple Serpents”

whose sole purpose in life is to do as little productive work as possible but what they do do is aimed at screwing the little guy (they can’t touch the elite who pay no tax anyway so they feed their ego on us)!

If I am going to live in a dictatorship I will move to a country that’s up front about it not hiding is a smoke screen of lies!!

So when I return to Crapanada in July it will be solely to wrap up affairs prior to moving to a place where the little guy can still “donate” his way to what he wants (the way it used to be here (political donations)).

Upon leaving I will give the one finger salute to the country the way Trudeau gave it to all Canadians when he started the ruination of a once great country!!



Tags:

12 responses to “The Last Straw!!!”

  1. Pinamimi says:

    I don’t blame you for being pissed….I know the whole story and it’s incredible how the provincial govt can get away with that…fricken highway robbery.
    Can you appeal? do you want to spend any more money on it? We’ve had our issues with our company with the prov govt giving themselves carte blanche to
    our bank account….quite insulting and after 3 yrs have finally ruled that I was right….still will i ever see my money back? on veras…

  2. Pinamimi says:

    oh…and we can’t wait for you to settle down in Antigua!! We’ll come and visit you!!! LOL

  3. Dave says:

    Fluckin’ Gestapo Dictatorship is what we have in Ont & I have had it, at least in Guatemala there are ways to deal with things!!!

  4. macdon says:

    Dave – I could have told you that about the court system in Ontario long time ago. I worked with the courts for over seven years. It was a real eye opening experience. Its all a sick game.

    When are you moving to Antigua? Both Danika and I will be visiting you at the same time…so be prepared. We are not joking Dave!!!

  5. Dave says:

    I figured that out years ago also but hoped that in a blatantly obvious case there might be a minuscule chance of the right decision being made.

    Foolish me!!

    Canada ’tis a “GREAT” country with a farce of a 2 tiered (1 for the rich, 1 for the working man) “legal” system, a useless public education system, a criminal joke disguised as a health care system & to top it all off 10 months of winter followed by 2 months of poor sledding!

  6. Radek says:

    …..and piss poor public transit!

  7. Dave says:

    That too & HOV lanes for 2 people in a car what a sick joke that is!!!

  8. Pinamimi says:

    Chris is right DAve….We will be both visiting you at the same time!!!! I can’t wait!!! 😛

  9. macdon says:

    Radster – I agree on that one as well. You go to most major cities in North America and Toronto’s system especially is bad!!!!

    Pinamimi – I am not joking …..we will go for major hikes then…and Dave since you will still be taking these fabulous Chinese meds, you might be leading the way!!! lol!!!!

  10. Dave says:

    If one lives in the country in NA public transportation is nonexistent. Compare public transport in any city in NA to any in Asia & it is a joke, even pathetic when compared to Europe.

    Mac & pina when you visit we will have to visit El Roble & Playa Diego in El Salvador, absolutely awesome! Only taking the Chinese meds for 3 months then they will have done their job.

  11. Pinamimi says:

    yeah Europe have that system down packed don’t they….Here out in the boonies there’s nada….we were all happy when they finally decided to put a bus from one small town to another but that was short lived 🙁

    Chris…i can’t wait to hike in El Salvador!! Dave watch out!! lol
    you’ll lead the way bud!

  12. Dave says:

    No public transport in the boonies means the gov’t is forcing the working poor to move to a city ghetto.

    Hike in El Salvador OK but I am not climbing any volcano’s, you girls will have to do that on your own LOL