BootsnAll Travel Network



Boycott US airlines!!

Enough already!! The horror stories I have heard about the goings on at Pearson caused by the moronic knee jerk reactions from retards at Homeland Security targeting ordinary passengers because the CIA  failed to do it’s job is the last straw.

Unless things change in the near future I will be changing my itinerary to completely avoid the US & my flights will be on non US operated airlines. So instead of visiting Hawaii, Los Angeles then up the west coast through Oregon & Washington to Alaska which would complete my visits to all 50 states. I will be going from Sydney to Argentina on a LAN flight then stop in Antigua Guatemala until July before going to Mexico City where I can catch a non stop Mexicana flight to Toronto, never setting touching down at a US airport or flying on a US or Canadian plane.

I really can see no reason to fly to the US as one can drive from Canada to any where in the lower 48 states in 2 days, might take a bit longer to Alaska & a total boycott of Hawaii just might get somebody’s attention especially if the American citizens were to join in it wouldn’t take more than a couple days to see a change!

Will still visit the US & have to drive Route 66 when I move to Guatemala just refuse to put up with the unnecessary BS involved in flying!!



Tags:

7 responses to “Boycott US airlines!!”

  1. yeller says:

    I agree 100% Busman, we should be at war now with all this interference affecting not only travel but other cituations causing havok everywhere…..Nuke them INMHO!!

  2. yeller says:

    Hi Busman! Happy New Year to you although I’m late, but I had to comment on the stupidity of all those Canadians in power lol! It’s follow the leader…….hey! Sometimes you wonder what the hell is going on. some say, we are very naive, so, that it doesn’t go any further, I say nuke the middle east at this stage of the game. I guess I’ll get in touble now LOL!!

  3. Timmie says:

    Just to let you know, it’s now called Department of Homeland Stupidity

  4. Dave says:

    And I thought I was going to get raked over the coals for this post but instead I have 2 followers of m blog responding positively. Cool!!

    Canadians don’t have a leader only a puppet yes man to Obama!!

    However in all fairness the insane activity at Pearson is caused by the Departement of Homeland Stupidity (like that Timmie thanks) who for some stupid reason Harper lets come to our Homeland & abuse Canadian citizens. If he had any guts he would have closed the airport to flights into the US.

    After all it was the CIA who ignored the warning the guy’s father gave the embassy about him after he had already been put on the “Stupidity’s” watch list. Typical, a government agency screws up so the CYA (cover your a$$) simple serpents take it out on the tax-payers that pay their wages!

  5. Pinamimi says:

    yep have to agree with you there…the father tried to warn them about his son….Amsterdam really screwed up royally!! I wouldn’t blame the US there it was Amsterdam’s lack of security…maybe being a tad to high? lol who knows

  6. Radek says:

    And all this increased security affecting travellers around the world has the terrorists laughing! Such drastic security measures forced onto populations are considered a victory by the terrorists. Stupid stupid stupid!

    I am planning my RTW itinerary now too, and I have found the route that suits me perfectly, and it doesn’t involve any US based airline, nor does it involve travel through the US.

    Oh, and can you believe that Cuba is actually on the American list of terrorist sponsoring countries!?!?!? What a bunch of BS!!! LOL!!

  7. Dave says:

    Obama is out to lunch!!!