BootsnAll Travel Network



Look, there’s Vietnam!

It can be tough riding through the streets of Hanoi

Hoi An – where we had our wedding outfits tailored, and managed to squeeze in a day chilling on the beach. I was well looked after by Long, the friendly tailor, who made sure my brown wedding suit was top notch. Yes brown. As if I’d get married in black!
.../ .../

In Hoi An we also met some of the friendliest locals….
Is she trying to steal my nose?

Onto Hanoi, where it was fifteen cent beers, hooning through the streets on motorbikes, and surviving vicious rain storms (whilst still drinking fifteen cent beers!). You can also see where those fifteen cent beers come from, although sometimes it’s best no to look…
.../ Love those pith helmets! .../ This is where Bia Hoi comes from. Sometimes best not to look...

And then it was onto Halong Bay, with its beautiful scenery…. (except for the redhead)….
.../ .../

Inside the Amazing Cave….
.../

The Jump….
Thumbs up boysI thought I was readyShit, am I really gonna do this?!Go legs! Go!Faaaarrrrrkkkkkk......kkkiiiiiinnnnnnggggg hell!!!!!!!!!Uh oh...

And then a gentle swim….
.../

Surrounded by other boats in the bay, as night fell….
.../

On Monkey Island with my beautiful fiancee….
.../

And eating a seafood dinner on a floating restaurant….
.../



Tags: , ,

Leave a Reply