BootsnAll Travel Network



Nov. 17 – CA

Day 108 – We transferred to highway 1 and continued south along the California coast. This is one of the most winding roads we have been on, and be forewarned, it is not just a nice, curvy road, but a twisting road along a very steep mountain. Constantly turning with 180 degree curves going up hill and down hill, with grades at least 8% (I think). It was a great work out for Henry, though I don’t know if he appreciated it. The coast was stunning, with foaming waves crashing into blue water that was tinted with dark green in areas.

____
Wild Turkeys___________ love all the trees that lined the road, like a classic movie


country fields


lots of seagulls and seals

______
Henry by the ocean___________________Cows on an ocean cliff, man what a life.

We drove into Berkeley, Ca to pick up our friend Ryan Call from work. We then headed out for a superb dinner at his grandma’s house in Danville. You can never get a better dinner than from a grandma! Dinner was an excellent risotto made by a true Italian. Thank you so much for dinner Grandma Call! Then we headed back to Oakland, where Ryan lives.


Gotta love wireless internet! It’s like a real home.


Ryan, Grandma Call, and Jason



Tags:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.