BootsnAll Travel Network



Nov. 15 – WA, Vancouver

Day 106 – Farewell Washington, the evergreen state; such a beautiful culture and such a magnificent environment of ocean, mountains, forests, and meadows. For now, good bye to all the Haase’s, Bottman’s, Manzer’s, Sheldon’s, Youngblood’s, Bauersfeld’s, Briskin’s, Hess’s, Stanely’s, Andrew’s, Rudd’s, Holly w/ Glasses, and Random People we met – lastly bye (again) Mo, be good you little hairball!

It has been really great spending so much time visiting everyone and it was nice to be ‘home’ for awhile. We will miss everyone soooo very much and can’t wait to see you somewhere in the world and have you sleep in our campervan! You are all welcome to join us at anytime as long as the van is not booked yet.

We head south, continuing the track down the Pan-American Highway towards Mexico – estimated date of arrival in Baja is December 1st. Let the adventures begin!!


our little hairball — Thank you Shelley and Eric again for watching him, I know he is in great hands!



Tags:

2 responses to “Nov. 15 – WA, Vancouver”

  1. Mom says:

    Have a wonderful adventure. I look forward to joining. All my love, (April’s) Mom XXXOOO…..

  2. Shel says:

    We wish you the best of luck! We really enjoy taking care of Mo, so no thanks is needed! We’ll be sure to send you updated pictures! By the way, I found out I have passed my national boards!
    love, Shel

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.