BootsnAll Travel Network



Paradise is found!!

Cabana Beach

I’m feeling much better today! I think the meds and the rest really did me good! Yesterday I rented a motorbike for a 24 hour period for 200 Baht ($5.00) really a bargain. Off to the BEACH!

I found a beautiful beach today. It really is like paradise. It reminds me alot of Hawaii, but different. Very tropical, the water is the clearest I’ve ever seen, and warmer than I ever imagined! Lot’s of picturesque islands just teasing you to swim over to them.

I found a lovely beach resort named Cabana Beach resort. There I met a really friendly German dive shop operator and booked my open water PADI course. I start my training on monday!!! I’m very excited about that. It turns out that most people head for Koh Tao and I’ve heard that it’s overdived and too many people, so I chose the low key option. The bonus is I get the instructor all to myself for the same price!

I’ll keep you posted!!



Tags:

53 responses to “Paradise is found!!”

  1. Robb says:

    “I’m a tidal-pool explorer,
    From the days of my mis-spent youth,
    I believe that down on the beach,
    where the seagulls preach,
    is where the Chinese buried the truth.”
    –Jimmy Buffett

    Things always go better by the beach! I can’t wait to here about your underwater adventures….good luck with your PADI class (Pay and Dive Immediately)!

  2. Butterfly says:

    That’s a smart way of looikng at the world.

  3. You make things so clear. Thanks for taking the time!

  4. / Why is it that anyone that has a different opinion than a Christian is ok to be heard and everyone is suppose to support their opinion…but as soon as a Christian takes a stand about what we believe in it's taboo and wrong…and how dare we say what we think or believe in! I am proud to support a company that has these values, and are very glad to have been apart of this business. Thank you Lord for letting people in the public eye stand up for you, and please Lord help all of us as your people stand up and be strong like you did for us!

  5. Articles like this just make me want to visit your website even more.

  6. I like your look, is natural and perfect for a day look. I have the Smoky eye palette from Too Faced and I've recently posted a look inspired by this palette:)

  7. Dear Mr. Booth,In your remedy to the United States Vs. America problem you yourself have committed the same crime. To refer to the United States as United Statesians as opposed to Americans would be to usurp the title United States from other countries who use it, such as the United States of Mexico. If we are to take Mexico as an example, it would make sense to follow their grammatical structure. United States of Mexico = Mexico therefore, the United States of America = America. Regards,Jake Was this answer helpful?

  8. Well done article that. I’ll make sure to use it wisely.

  9. at least at my bank, we never make any loan for longer terms than our longest time deposit terms.I think that your bank is exceptional. I have never banked at a bank that did not offer 30 year fixed mortgages.

  10. You should not smoke a pipe or drink alcohol as they can as well lead to heartburn. The most effective way regarding how to treat heartburn is to lower the spice ingredients

  11. bJapan hasn’t had issues because they are savers not debtors. They have a huge savings rate compared to the US. Additionally, have you spent time in Japan? The idea of a riot there is um … lets say unllikely … – Rate this comment: 0  0

  12. This piece was cogent, well-written, and pithy.

  13. Det är även en del annat som är svårförståligt med bussförbindelserna. Jag åker då och då med linje 76 från Södermalm och har aldrig förstått varför man alltid måste byta buss och få väntetid i Ropsten. Varför kör inte inte linje 76 vidare, exempelvis till Rudboda? Kommungränserna borde ju inte existera för för den landstingsdrivna trafiken.Claes-Göran Wik

  14. Glad to read you enjoyed another May weekend in Georgia. An annual trip forming?You may not be from the South, but you’ve got a good friend who is, and I’m happy to share. See — we’re so hospitable!x

  15. sieeeeempre pensando mal de los usuarios Lo de “piensa mal y acertarás” es muy útil cuando se trata de usuarios, porque convéncete de que si en esta ocasión no son culpables de algo,lo serán en un futuro no muy lejano 😀

  16. daniele dit :si le salarié veut garder sa mutuelle ,comment fait-on?Et les tarifs ?sont-ils plus interessants que ceux que nous avons discuté avec notre mutuelle?

  17. If you’re looking for a small slow cooker for dips, appetizers, whatever, this is it. It’s got 2 of the most important features to look for in a slow cooker, a removable crock and a keep warm setting. I don’t know why, but these features are kind of hard to find on smaller crock pots. I have another one this size that only has an on and off setting with no removable crock. It will never be used again.

  18. Jij mag best even zeuren hoor. Ook al helpt het niet, het lucht toch op.En nog van Harte gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag.lieve groet Lia

  19. I love these articles. How many words can a wordsmith smith?

  20. Stupende :! Un volume del genere sarebbe da acquisto istantaneo.Peccato che il costo di una stampa con interni a colori credo sia parecchio elevato.Magari ci si informa bene…

  21. lella scrive:mancandomi sia steel che il fantastico noir ceramic (sono felice di leggere che qualche profumeria ce l’ha ancora, dalle mie parti sono molto regolari con i resi, ahimè), mi accontento di ammirare le tue fotociao

  22. I’m beyond lying and cheating. It’s just the nature of peolpe and not just mens. But my disappointment in mens are a few things: lack of appearence, there triffling ways of how they treat women, how some don’t work and depend on women to take care of them. I like a nice clean cut person that have respect for his mother. When you see a man have so much respect for his mother they tend to treat the woman that they are with much respect and treat her the way he would want a man to treat his mother. I always tell my nephew that treat a girl the way you want somebody to treat your mother and you should be happy. Happiness is number one. I’m not saying that you should allow a person to dog you out becuz you don’t have to put up with that at all.I hope this help some.

  23. Dobrý deň! Wie schön. Ich wünsche mir mal mit Euch zusammen in Polen wandern, obwohl ich die Sahnetorte-Gruppe bin. Inzwischen, I will watch this space Das war ich, Der Käsekuchenmonster.

  24. Have you considered ebay? (I thought about hawking my hub after he got his last traffic ticket. He started selling his comic collection there instead. Whew.)Seriously—he laughs at all your jokes—he's a keeper.

  25. Nothing I could say would give you undue credit for this story.

  26. You’ve got to be kidding me-it’s so transparently clear now!

  27. Hi Angie – wanted to let you know I am following you thru GFC now! Can't wait to see your upcoming posts! Next time I'm at Wallmart guess what I'm buying????!!!! 😉 Hope you have a fun weekend 🙂 Heather

  28. Oui Pasqua n’est pas en prison ni Sarko ni Woert ni Guerini, pour autant on n’emprisonne pas les opposants, on ne les torture pas et on ne les assassine pas !

  29. If you have access to any Torrontes white wines from Argentina, give them a try. They are not aged in oak and are very clean and refreshing on a hot day.

  30. Begun, the great internet education has.

  31. Heck of a job there, it absolutely helps me out.

  32. As always, your right on Marc. There are only a hand full of guys out here who truly understand how to build business credit the right way.The other imposters are just out to make quick money. Keep it up Marc.

  33. Beneficial info and excellent design you got here! I want to thank you for sharing your ideas and putting the time into the stuff you publish! Great work!

  34. Genuino trabajo en equipo! Tu post me ha hecho reflexionar sobre el entusiasmo, que creemos motor de los proyectos profesionales y vitales, aunque ahora creo que por sí mismo el entusiasmo no lleva más que a la autocomplacencia, pues precisa de algo que le revista de sentido: la empatía con el otro, con el entorno, con los problemas de las personas. Empatía más entusiamo= capacidad de cambiar y transformar=sabiduría. Y creo que también método para superar los individualismos.

  35. Nii anteeks?Vaihtoehtohoidoista suuri osa on kaikenlaista rahastushumpuukia. Ties mitä horoskooppihoitoja, väriterapioita ja lämpimillä kivillä sivelyjä. Sitten jotkut joilla ei arvostelukyky ole ihan terävimmillään, menee ja maksaa näistä kalliisti kun niitä markkinoidaan “hoitoina”.Ette te nyt ihan tosissanne ole estämässä sitä että joku roti saadaan sillekin? Noora, olen pettynyt, sinun postauksesi ovat välillä ihan käsittämättömän naiiveja purskauksia.

  36. Lama juga tidak mendengar berita tentang Siti Hani Nur Zara, anak gadis kepada produser yang dikenali ramai, Julie Dahlan. Khabarnya, majlis merisik Hani, yang juga seorang pelakon telah diadakan di Ampang pada hari ini, dan bakal tunang Hani itu ialah … Continue reading →

  37. Howdy, There’s no doubt that your web site might be having internet browser compatibility issues. When I look at your website in Safari, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it’s got some overlapping issues. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Besides that, fantastic site!

  38. a PUNIÇÃO PARA ATACA DE CABELO FOI BRANCA.DEVERIA OCORRER O MESMO PARA QUEM “CRIOU” TUDO ISSO – UM TAL DE TONINHO MONTEIRO QUE NEM OS SEUS PARES O QUEREM POR PERTO…

  39. Keep these articles coming as they’ve opened many new doors for me.

  40. Sophie, remember that you are not alone! OCD is a liar. It's something that we struggle with every single day, but it always lies. Keep going to therapy, it will help as long as you have a therapist you can trust. And get those thoughts out of your head. By that I mean, write it out. One of the best things I ever started doing was writing about my mental illness. It opened up a huge community of wonderful people like me, and a great support system.<3

  41. Glad I’ve finally found something I agree with!

  42. therese – Thanks Richard and Shierly for ALL YOUR HELP! From the engagement session to the makeup! Wouldnt have been able to do this without you! we love you so much!

  43. Most help articles on the web are inaccurate or incoherent. Not this!

  44. Thank you so much for this article, it saved me time!

  45. Das Rezept ist wirklich super!!Ich habe auf die wirklich teuren Formen verzichtet und mache das Ganze in einer flachen Brotdose. Klappt sehr gut und sieht auch gar nicht mal so schlecht aus Ein Rezept für weiße Schokolade fänd ich auch toll!Liebe Grüße!

  46. , virustotal only does a static scan.This method would definitely allow av bypass until your sample gets to the AV companies backend servers, after which it’ll gets its own autogenerated detection.

Leave a Reply