BootsnAll Travel Network



Paradise is found!!

Cabana Beach

I’m feeling much better today! I think the meds and the rest really did me good! Yesterday I rented a motorbike for a 24 hour period for 200 Baht ($5.00) really a bargain. Off to the BEACH!

I found a beautiful beach today. It really is like paradise. It reminds me alot of Hawaii, but different. Very tropical, the water is the clearest I’ve ever seen, and warmer than I ever imagined! Lot’s of picturesque islands just teasing you to swim over to them.

I found a lovely beach resort named Cabana Beach resort. There I met a really friendly German dive shop operator and booked my open water PADI course. I start my training on monday!!! I’m very excited about that. It turns out that most people head for Koh Tao and I’ve heard that it’s overdived and too many people, so I chose the low key option. The bonus is I get the instructor all to myself for the same price!

I’ll keep you posted!!



Tags:

53 responses to “Paradise is found!!”

  1. Hi, I went to the Outer Banks in June 2004. Some of my favorite businesses include the Diamond Shoals restaurant, Cool Waves Ice Cream, Buxton Munch and Howard’s Pub. I’m looking forward to visiting the Outer Banks again soon.

  2. This was so helpful and easy! Do you have any articles on rehab?

  3. Cheers pal. I do appreciate the writing.

Leave a Reply