BootsnAll Travel Network



Review Argentina: Bariloche – La Justina Hostel (accommodation)

Name: La Justina Hostel

Location: Bariloche, Argentina

Address: Quaglia 726, Bariloche Argentina, Phone: 02944 524064

E-mail: reservas@lajustinahostel.com.ar

Website: http://www.lajustinahostel.com.ar/indexing.htm

Review: La Justina is a nice hostel located about 6 blocks uphill from the main street in Bariloche.  The place is very clean and has mostly dorm rooms though there are rumored to be a double room or two somewhere in the building.  The two main downfalls are the 6 block uphill walk and few bathrooms for so many people.  There is free internet and a clean, spacious kitchen for communal use.  The living room area with TV is nice though if you have the room next to it it can be very, very loud in the evening.  They allegedly arrange tours and options but I didn’t take any of the hostel arranged stuff so can’t speak to it.

If English speaking workers are important to you than you might try elsewhere.  The girl who is usually around speaks very little English though she is very friendly and tries to be as helpful as possible even if she doesn’t understand what you’re saying.  The staff is on a sort of weird schedule where none of them spend the night in the hostel but are usually around from 2pm to 8:30 or 9pm.  The towels, linens and breaksfast (pretty good by SA standards) are included.

Would I book with them again: Yes



Tags:

Leave a Reply