BootsnAll Travel Network



Valeria y yo

Hello you all! It´s Saturday!!! I have a really good news! I finally bought my Moto-Moped 🙂 it´s a Piaggio NGR, Scooter type and it´s called Valeria. Finally thanks God I really needed a vehicle, cause here in Ibiza nthere´s almost no buses and I was tired of depending on my aunt. So now I´m FREE! The color is silver with green but it´s not really in very good conditions, but I will buy some sprays and painting ist angesagt. I was washing it today with a full presion water hose, and the painting start falling off 😕 luckily I noticed at once and stoped. But the best part of the story is the price! I thought I´d have to pay around 500€ for one, cause that´s what they normaly cost, but I made “friends” with a mechanic and he offered me this one, which was from a friend of him. He gave me 6 month warranty and charged me 200€ 🙂 jajajaja 300€ less!!!! Yes! and with that money I bought the insurance.

Eveything else is going smoothly well. I´ll have next Monday free, due labors day, and I´m hoping for good weather so I can go to the beach…

bis bald

Simon

Valeria y yo



Tags: , ,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *