BootsnAll Travel Network



Hola my friends =)

Hola amigos!! I´m SO happy that so many people left a comment on my blog, belive me I keep you al in my heart and soul. Thank you really it means a lot to me to know that so many people take care of me and think of me. GRACIAS.

Barcelona still GREAT! WOW let me tell you! I´ve had the chance of seeing more of the city, I met Traudel, a spanish friend of me, and we went “strolling around” to a cool photography exposition. Really good one. I´ll meet her again in two weeks, thou she doesn´t lives here in Bcn.
Work is going fine, first days of the week, there´s not very much to do at night time, but there´s always people coming to lunch. There is a menu, “corrientazo” , for 15€ , really good food, and lots of people from offices come to eat.
We´ll be starting with dinners for companies, almost every week, wich is going to be good for the restaurant. It´s always between 40 and 60 people eating, so is good money.

Party is going well as well, although I haven´t seen anything diferent as the club from the restaurant (I know I have to go out to somewhere else, but I don´t live exactely in Downtown, so it means 20 minutes in the metro and coming back in a taxi), but last Saturday we, Sebas and I, met the owner, “the big boss”, there and opposit of being a bad thing, it turned up being the coolest thing that could happend. He started introducing us to every barman or waiter in the club, and telling them that we were his guys of confidence, aaauuuaaaaaa!!!! Told them as well, that we had open bar every time we went there, it was so heavy, that I was at the bar waiting for the barman, and the cheriff told me: ” go inside the bar and get what you want” JAJAJA now you understand why I don´t leave that place, don´t you?? =)

By the things I´ve read on some comments and e-mails, I have to be very greatful with the weather here, it´s getting cold, especially windy, but we still at 13 degrees, I´m only wearing a T-shirt and a Pulli. So, and very sorry to tell you, JA Ja in your face!! =) jajajajajaja.

Next time I promise to upload some pictures, I already ask a friend of me, for his computer.

I´m still more illegal, than the dog from a Gypsy, but trying hard of changing that.
There might be a surprice soon…

Ok my love ones, have to go to work, hope you are all happy and having success in all your plans, lots of good vibes for those in the middle or begining of exams , cheer up , it´ll be over soon!

chao a todos , los quiere
Simon =)

P.S. An old picture but at least in Barcelona!! December 2004

Sagrada Familia, Gaudí´s greatest artwork

Sagrada Familia, Gaudí´s greatest artwork



Tags: ,

One response to “Hola my friends =)”

  1. Abuelita Nena says:

    Queridismo Simon,

    Me alegra muchisimo leer tu blog y saber que estas muy feliz y trabajando con mucho entusiasmo. Las fotos estan increibles. Te pareces a Dali!
    Espero que recuerdes bien tu lema que no gasto mas de lo que gano y economices muchos euritos.
    Muchos besitos, te quiero mucho!
    Tu abuelita Nena

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *