BootsnAll Travel Network



Hola from Spain!

Hello my friends! Sorry i haven´t uploaded the blog in a while, but I had a problem with the password and I wasn´t able to login. Thanks a lot to the persons who wrote a comment, thanks for wishing me the best, I have you each and every one of you in my heart!
Now the issue, I´ve been in Ibiza for three weeks now and let me tell you WOW! the island is great, you can find whatever thing you are looking for, from great night life , to beautiful beaches! The weather is also great, very warm and sunny! It´s a pitty that I can´t really enjoy it! I found a job in a restaurant named “Cova Santa”, a very classy place, 168€ per kilo lobster, which has a Live Flamenco show every night, with some gypsys that play very well and a guy , Jose Maya, that dance amazingly!! After two weeks, I still get goosebumps when I see him dance!
But I start work every day at 18:00 to 05:00 aprox, sleep until 16:00 and go to work. Altough some days I wake up earlier and enjoy the day at the beach! Or as last Wednesday taht after work (04:30) we went to Amnesia, a really cool club, to “La Troya”, the biggest gay party in the island. Now don´t get me wrong, my heterosexuality still intact, it´s just that this party is one, if not the, best partys in the summer. The music is great and also the Stimmung! That´s why we stayed until the end at 08:00, and then went to Space, more than one year qualificated as the best club in the world!!!, until 11:30. Ten to the beach, slepp two hours and then to work.
The funny was that every single person who works in the restaurant was at the party, from staff, service, kitchen and boss, you can´t imagine the faces we had that day, Fritos fritolay!!!

I´m not going to earn as much as I tought in the restaurant, so I´m thinking of finding a day job. A girl who works in the kitchen at Cova Santa , works also in a hotel cleaning rooms. I asked her and she told me she was gonna find out , if they needed someone else. I´m gonna be total kapput, but it´s just for the summer, and I´ll earn double, thing that I´ll appriciate later in Asia! We´ll see.

Oscar, the guy whose home I live in, is very very nice, really special and kind, it´s nice to have someone to trust in around. He is going to Argentina next week, or at least that´s what he told me today.

Well I think that´s all my news, quoting someone I love very much =), as you can see I´m fine, working and happy. Let me know from you , write me an email if you have time, that I get very happy when I recive news from my friends. I´ll try to reply. And next time I´ll post some pictures, althougt I haven´t taken so many.

Remember , be happy and enjoy the moment you are living right now

Hugs and Kisses

Simon

“…la experiencia ajena es ciencia ficcion.”



Tags: , ,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *