BootsnAll Travel Network



Lifetime Supporter!

I’d also like to acknowledge Jim Buckley, for all of his generous contributions for Himalayan Healers.

Jim has given his support both emotionally and financially. His belief in the project and positive reinforcement has been invaluable to the morale of Himalayan Healers (me and Rob).

He’s also given in-kind gifts, such as a new laptop for Rob and buying the server space for Himalayan Healers, for a couple of years. He’s also helped by driving his car that he lent to Rob when we lived in Ojai back to Grand Junction, Colorado, where Jim lives with his wife Cheryl.

He is not only a lifetime supporter, he’s also the father of Rob.

So thank you Jim for all of your invaluable help. It’s meant a great deal to the both of us and we could not have gotten this far without your help.



Tags: , , , , ,

2 responses to “Lifetime Supporter!”

  1. Jim says:

    Glad to be able to be a little bit of help with all of the good that you have done and that you are going to do in the future. Wish that there was more that I could do — but this is your life and you get to live it — I get to cheer you on.

    Om shanti

  2. Jason Womack says:

    Cheers…and, how wonderful to read a little about your lives over there. I am so happy to know you, and so proud to hear what you’re doing. You’re making this world a better place.

    I wish you the best, and will stay “connected” through your blog…

    Best wishes for a great new year (or, as they say in Maui…”Happy Old Year!”)

    Jason

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *