BootsnAll Travel Network



Edfu, Egypt

Sorry for the absence of blog posts. We are in Egypt on a Nile River cruise having an amazing time seeing the sites of ancient Egypt with our guide Robert. The last few days we have seen the Pyramids of Giza (near Cairo) along with many other ruins dating back over 3000 years. We promise to post pictures when we are able.



Tags:

12 responses to “Edfu, Egypt”

  1. Anthony says:

    Oh the pictures of Italy brought me back to the family homeland. Have fun in the Middle East.

  2. Ivy McCanta says:

    Happy birthday tomorrow, Shelly! I keep checking up on your experiences. I have to live vicariously through someone and it might as well be exciting!

  3. Papa Cano says:

    Happy Birthday Shelly. It was so nice to hear your voice on Super Bowl Sunday. Mom and I and the rest of the family really enjoy reading your blog and we are totally impressed with Nate’s descriptions. I didn’t know that he had that kind of talent. We miss you and can’t wait to see and hear more of your adventures. Stay safe and keep us posted.

    Love,
    Dad

  4. Kelcey says:

    Happy Birthday Shelly! This is one you won’t be able to forget. Enjoy and take care!

  5. Heather Post says:

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY CANO! hope you are having a fabulous day and that we are all thinking about you from the good ole’ U S of A!

    love ya!!!

  6. Brynne+Chuck says:

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY home girl!!! I suppose you won’t be able to top this one 🙂 Have a great time in Africa! Soak in every detail because I’ll be interrogating you both with questions when you return 🙂
    Be safe, luvs B&C&M

  7. Mama C says:

    Anxious to hear how the Egyptians celebrate birthdays – Maybe a special wine for my girl. At least you will never forget where you were on this birthday! You sound so happy & rested on the phone. Love you both – Travel safe.
    Luvs, Mom

  8. Bish says:

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY Shelly!!!

  9. The Isensee's says:

    Dear Shelly,
    HIPP ! HIPP! HORRAY!!! Happy Birthday! We wish you all the very best for the coming year, may all your dreams come true.Have a fantastic day, you are in our thoughts!
    We love your blog and have been following you …. every step of the way. Thanks for sharing!
    Take care!
    Have fun!
    Lots of love , the Isensee’s :O) :0) ;o) :^)

  10. Nathan, Kristin, and Brendan says:

    Happy Birthday Shelly! I am glad that you are enjoying your special day doing something so amazing. We continue to wish you and Nate all of our best. Have Fun!

  11. Nikki Hedlund says:

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY CANO!!!!!

    Traveling is such a great way to celebrate a birthday isn’t it? How great is it that I got to celebrate with a tango in Argentina and now you’re going to celebrate with some amazing sites in Egypt. I’m so excited for you guys and I can’t wait to hear more stories. Enjoy my friend!

  12. Gil Lee says:

    Happy birthday Shelly! Hope you and Nate are having a great time in Egypt! The blog is terrific!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *