BootsnAll Travel Network



Brazil!!!!!!


Courtesy of Fabio Panico (Flickr)

Well after much travelling I´ve made it to Brazil and loving it. I had such a boring wait in mexico city airport, where until you checked-in you couldn´t find a seat anywhere and the boredom levels rose to the point where I ended up mailing Stuart and Annie with a long rant. They took it well, thankyou both! 

Anyway, flew via Venezuela and Bolivia and then into the heaving metropolis that is São Paulo. I only knew this city from school geography studies of favellas and poverty, so it surprised me to find a pretty cool city awaited me.

Thought I´d only stay for a night or two but it´s looking like it´ll be a week, really have to stick around for the weekend as that´s when the nightlife really kicks off, and that´s what the city is known for.

I´ll try to write more soon about this place and get some photos up again as it´s been a while, but I´m too busy staring at the Brazilian women at the moment so probably be a few days, once I´ve managed to pick my jaw up off the floor and roll my tongue back in. Until then…



Tags: , , ,

3 responses to “Brazil!!!!!!”

  1. gwyn says:

    You’re in the right continent for the ladies… get ready for Argentina. I’ll answer your photography questions when i get a chance. Work is busy again and i’m really enjoying it. No web design as yet though. Congrats on keeping up the blogging, cheers

  2. john says:

    try ad and catch a football match while your there your on the door step of what is arguably south americas best football club

  3. admin says:

    OK thanks Gwyn, no rush with the photography info but when you get the ime it will be appreciated. Glad the job is going well, I´m sure the web work will come in soon if you keep asking all the clients that come through, make a real pest of yourself until they give in! As for the ladies, I think they might keep me here a while longer than I´d planned, the Argentinians will just have to be patient 🙂

    As for the football John (which John is this?) yes you´re right. Never a fan of national matches back home but I´m certainly going to a match at Maracana stadium when I reach Rio. It will be my first proper live match (a Saltash match when I was under 10 doesn´t count!) so I thought this might be the way to turn me into a fan. Looking forward to the world cup though, I should be in Bolivia at the same time as a Swedish guy I met in Guatemala, so we´re going to meet up and watch some matches – an England Sweden match could be interesting.

    Right the weekend has started so better go. Actually it started on monday for me but went out properly last night, I thought it was a great night, but apparently that was pretty lame by São Paulo standards, so let´s see what fri and sat bring!

  4. Simon says:

    Ed, its being very entertaining reading of you adventures. I particular like the one of a masturbating pervert. It wasn’t clear whether you were talking about yourself or not! Please send lots of photos of pretty Brazilian women. Keep up the good work!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *