BootsnAll Travel Network



Quick Mad One From Jaipur

Rupert writes
Three minutes untill the Internet Cafe closes so here we go…

We’re alive, although madly tired as we’re dashing through India at a rate of notts (yes, but how many? I never understood that phrase). We leave for Jodhpur tomorrow evening after a spin around the city in a Autorickshaw (not actually driving it myself, that would be sucide).

We’re missing out Pushkar and Ajmer, unfortunately. But we feel Jaisalmer will offer the tranquility and awesomeness we’re in search for. We’ll be staying three or four days in Jaisalmer as we’re running faster than camels through the rest of Rajastan (not how it’s spelt I doubt). Jaisalmer is the place I’ve had my eyes on since the urge to come to India invaded my day dreams.

Just been told we’re closing now so it’s goodbye and we’ll update you all soon!



Tags: ,

2 responses to “Quick Mad One From Jaipur”

  1. admin says:

    Mumki checking in woah ho , rajastan, green and red, beads and bells, nose rings and well, lots of other stuff no doubt eat a mango for me love love love momky

  2. Rupert says:

    The women in particular are very colourfully dressed. Today we passed through a local fete of sorts, with everyone very dressed up. It was great.

    Off to Jodhpur in an hour! The blue city!

    Lots of love Rupert and Laura x

  3. kye says:

    hi ya
    well think i’ve finally recovered from my holiday, great place thailand, spent most of it koh samaui – 1 night of that in jail… opps, had to keep up the british tourist reputation though!! bangkok was a real eye opener, had a sore throat after the first day of being there, serious polution problem, although felt right at home on the roads, they all drive like me!!
    i know its a bit late but happy birthday laura
    take care speak to you soon

  4. Laura says:

    Hey Kye.

    I’m glad you enjoyed your trip to Thailand. Koh Samui is awsome isn’t it! We hired a jeep whilst we were there to see the sights and cruise around looking rather cool 😉

    A night in Jail – we’re looking forward to the story on that one! Naughty boy.

    Thanks for the birthday wish.

    Laura x

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *