BootsnAll Travel Network



Pai – Day 17

Dee was a bit better today, we went and met the English girls for breakfast and said goodbye. They’re off to Aus once their done with Asia so I’ll catch up with them in Syd, they’re gorgeous girls.

Now that Dees feeling better Brendan is sick, not with the same thing though, he says every muscle in his body is killing him and even his clothes hurt against his skin. He also has a fever. He went back to bed for the day. Today was a pretty boring day, I had a lot of laundry to do so I dropped it off to be washed and was told I could pick it up at 8 o’clock tonight. The weather at the moment is extremely overcast and the temperature is about mid or low 20’s and is falling well below that at night.

Dee and I took a walk around town and had a look at some other guesthouses and flirted with the idea of switching to a nicer place but the fact that we’re only paying 75B each a night makes the current shithole extremely attractive. We also applied for our Laos visas, mine cost 1500B and will take 3 days while they send my passport to the embassy. I can collect my passport on Christmas eve. Since Dee didn’t have a lot of energy today we went back to the room and read for a few hours.

Dee

Instead of going out drinking we grabbed dinner and went and watch a movie, ‘monster in law’ at a different (much nicer) private cinema.



Tags:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *