BootsnAll Travel Network



T-Minus 45 Days

45 days until I get on the plane and fly across the pond. I was talking to Eddy about the whole thing and we surmised that we have no idea what we are going to do. Our idea of a daily conversation?

Mike: Alright, according to this map, i have no f***ing clue where we are
Eddy: What the f**** are we going to do?
Mike: I have no f***ing idea.
Eddy: Maybe we should get on a train or something…
Mike: there’s only one way to find out…

…or something to that effect. I just did my first trip on a train earlier this summer, went to visit some friends in Blenheim, so I took the train from Burlington to Chatham. I really did enjoy it, it was quite the experience. I got a window seat, the train was going over a bridge that spanned a river, and lo and behold, in the river there were two damsels who had taken it upon themselves to provide the (adult) entertainment for the afternoon. Ever since then I have been very eager to hop on any train I can, which is another reason I’m looking forward to Europe, is the Eurail pass. Speaking of which, I should probably get around to ordering that soon…

So 45 days is still a long time, in between there I’ve got another train trek down to Blenheim, Vans Warped Tour in Barrie, Green Day concert, work, some Port Dover cottaging and with the planned week of partying right before I leave, that should be a very good summer indeed. I still have alot of things to get for the Europe trip though, like the train passes, ryan air tickets, backpack, clothes, boots…. We’ll see how things go.



Tags:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *