BootsnAll Travel Network



Pamalama-ding-dong

I’m reading Office quotes. But I will go be productive in a couple of minutes… The best from Pam; “I have this little vacuum cleaner that’s broken. If Dwight doesn’t work out, maybe that could be manager.”

“Did I wake up this morning thinking I’d be throwing together a bird funeral? You never can tell what your day here is going to turn into.”

Pam: Jan’s making me keep a log of everything Michael does all day.
Jim: Wow. Do you think … you could send me a copy of that?
Pam: Yeah, totally.

“Did you want to tell me something? You look like you want to tell me something. You look like you have something really important to say and you just can’t for some reason. Come on, you can tell me. Jim, you can tell me anything.”

“I am actually looking forward to “Take Your Daughter to Work” day. I am not great with kids, but I want to get better. Because I’m getting married. So I put out a bunch of extra candy on my desk so the kids will come talk to me. Like the witch in “Hansel and Gretel.””
“You can’t fire me, Dwight, just ’cause Michael’s not here.”

Pam: Okay. Well, sometimes the gift is really about the gesture, you know, like what it means instead of what it is.
Dwight: You mean, like a ham?
Pam: No. Not like a ham.

“I don’t know if you guys figured out who did that to Michael’s carpet yet, but I have a theory that involves an interdepartmental conspiracy. Everybody in the office. We need to talk.”

“No, I didn’t mention that you cooked your foot.”

“It’s performance review day, company-wide. Last year, my performance review started with Michael asking me what my hopes and dreams were, and it ended with him telling me he could bench press a hundred and ninety pounds. So I really don’t know what to expect.”

“No, no cuz the ice melts, and then it’s like, second drink!”

“This was tough. I suggested we flip a coin. But Angela said she doesn’t like to gamble. Of course by saying that, she was gambling that I wouldn’t smack her.”

“If I knew I had a week to live, I would probably go to Europe. And South America. And the Grand Canyon. And I would want to see the Pacific Ocean. It would be a pretty busy week.”



Tags:

One response to “Pamalama-ding-dong”

  1. Karen says:

    Good quotes! It almost makes me want to see the American version. Dawn (I think that was her name) in the Brit version was mostly big-eyed and wanting Tim, but they were both too dopey to do anything about it. She wasn’t a very positive character. Sorta negligible….

  2. admin says:

    No way – Pam is awesome. And Jim actually goes for Pam. It isn’t one big unrequited love.
    The American version is AWESOME (I just re-rented season 2 because the 3rd season won’t come out here for months and I am craving it – despite the fact that I own seasons 1 and 2 at home and have seen practically all of them more than once. ) Anywhoo – I never liked any of the eps of the British version I saw – which is weird considering how many British comedies I love. But the American office is brilliant. The whole cast is hysterical and the writing is bizarrely true to life and realistic.
    You can watch my episodes. They’re in the big black binder with the tv shows and movies – although you’d have to watch them on the computer. If you’re looking for comedies, I also highly recommend Strangers with Candy, which has Stephen Colbert in it. I have all 3 seasons of that, too…