BootsnAll Travel Network



more from sundance

From MTV’s coverage (I haven’t heard of snow angels getting picked up yet, though, like Joshua. Ran errands yesterday (still so much to do!). Watched talladega nights (ah – making fun of middle america) and a scanner darkly (Robert Downey Jr rocks). Read more of Joanthan Strange and Mr. Norrell. Thinking I’m taking off to Belfast on Saturday after I move out. Seeing a couple of films tomorrow and picking up a bus timetable.

4:11 p.m.
Sam Rockwell just brushed by me at the newsstand. That’s better. That’s Sundance. Rockwell is, of course, the indie darling of an actor who’s flirted with breakthrough status here and there (“Confessions of a Dangerous Mind,” Charlie’s Angels”). I know he’s coming to Sundance with two films, including one I’m particularly excited about called “Snow Angels” that co-stars Kate Beckinsale. I choose not to accost him. There’s a whole week for that when we get there.

5:15 p.m.
Liftoff. Sam’s up front. I’m in steerage. As it should be. I’m happy to have seen him, though. The only thing more Sundance-appropriate might have been if Steve Buscemi had asked me to trade his window seat for my aisle. I’ll settle for seeing Rockwell. Oh, and Buscemi’s got two films at the festival too. Yeah, big surprise.

Happy Now? – No Doubt



Tags:

Comments are closed.