BootsnAll Travel Network



Linkspam, courtesy of Cleolinda

I have clicked on all the links except the first one, but I still wouldn’t read any comments sections or anything outside of the main articles. That said, I’d risk spoilers for the cracked article.

From Cleolinda:

Online leaks could ruin ‘Potter’ magic (“I’m just not going to get on the Internet or watch TV” for the next three days, says Potter fan Jeff Chambless of Birmingham, Ala. “If I did find out what happened, it would not be the end of world, but it’s more fun to enjoy a book as the author intended us to read it”) (USAToday).

‘Harry Potter’ Redux: Which Other Role Would Radcliffe Want? (MTV Movie Blog).

Top 10 Possible Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Endings (#2: “Ewoks sing”) (IGN).

Deathly Hallows called ‘greenest book’ in history (ONTD).

6 Questions The Last Harry Potter Book Had Better F#@king Answer  (Cracked.com). [Ed: Do NOT read this if you are feeling overly-reverential to all things Potter. It is, however, very funny hysterical.]

Non-HP:

Man calls 911 to save him from police. “A 38-year-old man was arrested after he called 911 and told a dispatcher he was surrounded by police officers and needed help, authorities said.” To no one’s surprise, alcohol was involved.

Cuteness

Rottentomatoes mid-year report. [Ed: I’d like to point out that this takes into account all the Springfield gazette type reviews, not the cream of the crop ones.  Which may also explain why Captivity is not listed in the 10 worst reviewed.]

From EW (I’m gonna have to check this out at some point in the future): IM IN UR ACHEWOOD, DELIVURIN UR LOLS



Tags:

One response to “Linkspam, courtesy of Cleolinda”

  1. Karen says:

    The Cracked.com essay was hilarious! I had to stifle myself — and it was quite difficult! b/c I’m at work.

    Be prepared for a phone call as soon as I finish the book. I’m gonna wanna talk about it…

  2. admin says:

    CALL! CALL! CALL! CAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!