BootsnAll Travel Network



Last one!

I swear! And then it’ll all be lovely posts about Ireland. New stills from Pirates of the Carribean 3: http://forum.herr-der-ringe-film.de/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/3283418/page/0/vc/1/fpart/33

I love the second one. You can practially hear Geoffry Rush going “YARRRGH!!”

Phantom limb – the shins



Tags:

0 responses to “Last one!”

  1. Sarah Jay says:

    Hey Jess!
    Much-belated thank you for the postcard and the Christmas card–hope you had a happy Christmas, too 🙂 Hope you’re having a great time in Dublin–I love reading your posts, they’re my favorite form of procrastination! I’m looking forward to hearing about your travels around Ireland (and of course all the rest of your travels, too). Not much going on here–just started a new semester, though it feels like we’ve been back for a couple months already, they definitely are not easing us back in this time. No sheep so far this semester–some cows, a few goats (fainting goats!) and some really cute puppies that I got to watch being born. Anyway, hope you’re doing well–have fun exploring Ireland, and keep me posted!

  2. admin says:

    Hey! You are very welcome for the cards! I’m glad you like my posts – I’m surprised that you can follow them. Reading back I realize how stream of conciousness they are… Have fun with the animals (why are the goats fainting? Have their delicate sensibilities been offended?). Ooh – I have an animal joke for you.

    Tourist: Why are the sheep in Northern Ireland painted with different colors?
    Guide: To tell which are Protestant and which are Catholic!

    Ahahaha….