BootsnAll Travel Network



Ha!

EW staffers picked 20 fall movies they’re excited to see.

“THE JANE AUSTEN BOOK CLUB (Sept. 21)
I would never join a book club myself, but I am sort of excited to watch a movie in which six women in California sit around talking about Jane Austen novels and find that their own lives begin to resemble modern-day versions of Austen’s world. I’m hoping it will offer some insight into why my mom is the way she is”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahaha…….



Tags:

-1 responses to “Ha!”

  1. Karen says:

    Well, if you read more Jane Austen, you’d be as wonderful as I am, and then you wouldn’t have to wonder!

    The Jane Austen book club is very cute. I read it when it came out. The plot is that each member of the club (which includes one token guy) picks a JA novel, and leads the discussion about it.

    Needless to say, my own book club wanted to read it; but I thought we would do better to actually read Jane Austen.

    That was the book club that was full of women who barely read. They couldn’t plow through A Tale of Two Cities b/c it was “too hard”! Reminded me of that Onion article where people hated the movie (of A ToTC) right up until the beheading part. “That was awesome, dude!”