BootsnAll Travel Network



Why I love traveling!

Alright sorry for the second post, but this morning got me thinking why I love traveling! This morning while I got up early to watch footie, surf the net, drink coffee and basically have a typical enjoyable lovely morning! Maryanne on the other hand slept in enjoying the AC and comfy bed. When we did get out of the hotel, we headed to Starbucks for an awesome breakfast of coffee, banana muffin for Maryanne and a blueberry cheese cake for me! What a breakfast indeed. The banana muffin was yummy and warm, while my blueberry cheese cake was moist although it was missing something, maybe should have had it with whip cream/coolwhip and ate it with my fingers. Still a fantastic job free breakfast of champions! Reminded me of the Bill Cosby – Himself stand up routine.  When he is alone with the kids on the weekend and when he asks them what they want for breakfast they say Chocolate Cake!  He thinks about it and says yes, it has eggs, milk, flour, perfect! Well until the wife comes home lol.  Yes this was the thought in my head during breakfast! Then back to the room for an episode of Chuck, CSI (well Maryanne is watching that, I just have my head in the clouds, Cloud 9) and relaxation. I tell ya what a rough life! Plus I wanted to share some photos, so I had to write something right! Also today has turned into a great day, permanent smile on my face, tough to do this when living in the real world. Alright, maybe for a weekend, but this is like being retired!

Below is today’s photos – Maryanne savoring breakfast, me and my new hat and another of me just having a laugh.

Play timeA Starbucks morningAnother happy customer



Tags:

One response to “Why I love traveling!”

  1. Jenna says:

    how random!
    we miss u guys!
    glad you’re enjoying every day…we’re all looking forward to the eid holidays…we’ll be thinking of you.
    x

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *