BootsnAll Travel Network



Swam with Whale Sharks!!!

Okay I know we just blogged this morning however this afternoon we went diving!  Low and behold we swam with two Whale Sharks!!!  One was about 3m and the other a little bigger than 4m!!!  We are so excited to say the least, it definetly has made the whole Thailand trip worth it!  Anyway we will post pictures soon, one of the girls that came with us took pictures!!!  What a perfect afternoon!



Tags:

One response to “Swam with Whale Sharks!!!”

  1. Mom and Dad Davis says:

    Oh wow oh wow – I am so jealous that you got close to those things! Dad and I saw one from a boat that must have been at least 25 feet long. We were on a fishing trip off the coast of Marathon Fl. and he came right up to the surface. What a beauty. But to actually be in the water with those gentle giants must have been THE BEST !!!
    Miss you two and are excited to learn about your next adventure.
    Be safe on your Visa run – enjoy the KFC – I can tell you WE are enjoying the Starbucks for you!
    Surgery tomorrow – can’t wait!
    Love, Mom and Dad PS Dad doing fine – more range of motion each day.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *