BootsnAll Travel Network



Leaving Koh Tao

All good things must come to an end or so they say.  It doesn’t mean we like it!  Well our time on Koh Tao is coming to an end, boo hoo.  We have met many wonderful people during our stay and will think of them often I am sure as we continue our journey.  It is tough because as sad as we are to leave, we are equally excited to join Mark and Deb on an awesome 2 month diving marathon 🙂  I know we will be coming back to Koh Tao and Buddha View to either dive or do the IDC course!!  A big thank you to everyone at Buddha View, the Instructors, the lovely Dive Masters, our fellow DMT’s and the rest of the staff!  You sure helped make our stay wonderful, made us better divers and on occassion a little too drunk (thanks Pong and Danny, you very handsome men 🙂 !! If anyone reading this goes to Buddha View make sure to tip the Bar Staff they are awesome!   



Tags:

2 responses to “Leaving Koh Tao”

  1. Mom and Dad Davis says:

    Hi Maryanne and Jared: I know you are sad to leave, but gee such exciting adventures await in Malaysia and Borneo – I know you get tired of hearing this but BE SAFE and don’t take unnecessary chances. It’s a long ways to the surface sometimes….and watch out for the big, aggressive fish!

    Dad and I take off on Saturday and will be back home on the 10th of Sept. I’m sure it will take a bit to get caught up with your blog at that point.

    We send all our love….. Miss you. Mom and Dad

  2. marie says:

    I’m so looking forward to reading your next adventure! Lots of Love, and prayers Marie from postoffice in Qatar!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *