BootsnAll Travel Network



Dive Masters at last!!

Well after much hard work and lots of diving we have finally finished our course!  The last test we had to do was the traditional Snorkel Test! Well I am sure most of you are sitting here reading this and wondering what in the world is a snorkeling test.  Well let me explain. A snokel test is where you sit in a chair with a blacked our mask on your face and a snorkel in your mouth and one of your good friends pours a bucket of alcohol down the snorkel that you have to finish.  Sounds wonderful, any of you having flashbacks to college frat parties or nights .  Yep pretty much the same thing!  Well Jared and I had the pleasure of doing this together and although I did finish first,  I left alot of it on Jared’s lap so you be the judge.  Jared was a good boy and drank every drop.  However afterwards who was having to carry him around, because he drank every drop!  Yep you guess it that would be me.  Well ok a couple of times I had to get assistance, drunk Jared is very hard to pick up. However in his defense he did have 4 beers ahead of time and since he is good friends with the bar staff they were nice enough to put 4 shot of Tequilla in his bucket along with the rum and pineapple juice.  Mine was just rum and pineapple!  Nice that they look out for the girls hehe!!  We will have photos soon, I know our friends can’t wait to post there pictures of us!

Now to the person that made up this stupid test, REALLY how can anyone drink that much liquid in one go. My stomach hurt for at least a 1/2 hour afterwards because I was so full.  Well I am happy to say that we made it and we are now Dive Masters!  

dm-maryanne-and-jared.jpg

snorkel-test.jpg



Tags:

One response to “Dive Masters at last!!”

  1. Mom and Dad Davis says:

    Jared !!! Something a mother doesn’t want to hear! So just how did you feel later (or the next day) Yuck!

    Congrats on the certifications – nice photos Maryanne….

    Love Mom

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *