BootsnAll Travel Network



Bangkok

cimg0339small.jpgAlright today is our second day in this crazy city!  Since we were here last year, we really don’t feel the need to sightseeing and picture taking.  We have just been hanging out on Khao San Road were all the backpackers hang out.  Okay not much local culture, but just a place to sleep in, relax by the pool and just a pause before we really start our journey.  To us this is just a long layover!   At least the people watching has been tons of fun.  Some strange characters out there!  We also found a Starbucks today!!  So life is good! 



Tags:

3 responses to “Bangkok”

  1. Jeremy says:

    Sweet digs dude! LMAO…Only have one thing to say about this post man….as you watch people and see the crazy things they do, remember that they have eyes and are watching you too! (I so did not mean for that to ryme!) Later!

  2. Jenna says:

    thanks for your txt…i was thinking of you sipping on your white chocolate mochas with whipped cream and caramel on top whilst i was running around like a headless chicken trying to get ready for the kids concert!
    jelaous!
    xxx

  3. Jeff says:

    Glad to see you guys made it here. LMAO about your taxi ride. Hope the train is just as fun. 😀

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *